Aegis Custody is a blockchain company with offices in the US, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. Aegis utilizes its TCSP license in Hong Kong and South Dakota Charter in the US to hold all digital assets in segregated and transparent custody accounts.
LICENSE HELD BY
Aegis Custody Company Limited
- Forming corporations or other legal persons
- Acting as, or arranging for another person to act as
- A director or a secretary of a corporation;
- A partner of a partnership; or
- A similar position in relation to other legal persons;
- Providing a
for a corporation, a partnership or any other legal person or legal arrangement;
- registered office; or
- business address; or
- correspondence address; or
- administrative address
- Acting as, or arranging another person to act as
- A trustee of an express trust or a similar legal arrangement; or
- A nominee shareholder for a person other than a corporation whose securities are listed on a recognised stock market
WHY TCSP LICENSE?
TCSP licenses are issued by CR only to entities and/or individuals who meet certain practices and evaluation criteria. According to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance (AMLO), only licensed TCSPs are permitted to operate a trust or company services business in Hong Kong. The TCSP licensing system complies with the international requirements promulgated by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
As a regulated TCSP, the relationship between Aegis Custody Company Limited and its clients needs to be continuously monitored, including regular reviews of ownership structures, monitoring of client transactions, and identification of complex, large and anomalous transactions.